Wednesday 26 July 2017

Briyani Cutlet

Briyani cutlet is a upscale dish. It tasted really good, my 21 months old loved it. Here is how i got this idea.  


Monday after lunch I was thinking a lot about evening snack. I was totally lost on what to do. I was just walking in the kitchen seeking options. I use to do that a lot 😉😉. Suddenly i was thinking of cutlet but was lacking few ingredients. Some what my mind got stuck with cutlet. 


When i was thinking of other ways to do cutlet, it just hit me. I did veg briyani for lunch and there was some left, i decided to use that and create a new recipe. Some might have tried it. But I have never heared of making cutlet with left over briyani. 




Good news was, "It tasted sooo good". So here i am posting it for you all..... Pls do try it and enjoy it..... 


Ingredients:


Veg Briyani - 1 cups
Chili powder - 1 tsp
Egg - 1 beaten
Oil  - 2 tsp
Salt as required


Preparation:


1) Take veg briyani in a blender and whipper it once just to break the rice.


2) Transfer it to a bowl, add chili powder, oil and required salt. Mix well and make a dough. 




3) Make small balls and keep it ready to make cutlet.


4) Beat 1 egg with a pinch of salt and a pinch of chili powder and keep it separately.


5) Heat pan. Take each ball and gently press it to make a flat round shape cutlet.




6) Dip it in egg mixture and put it in the pan.


7) Maintain the temperature evenly. After few secs toss the cutlet and let it cook for 1 min.


8) Remove it from pan when it is brown. Serve it hot with sauce or ranch.....


Notes:


1) I did briyani with basmati rice. I have added carrot, beans potato, peas in it


2) After dipping in egg you can also coat it with breadcrums if you plan to deep fry it.






Thank you very much for stopping by my blog. Your comments are very precious and I treasure them a lot. Please leave your valuable comments and suggestions here.

No comments:

Post a Comment