Thursday 21 August 2014

Welcome all to Susi's Wok


Am Sindhuja, live in US.This is my blog with variety of cooking tips and dishes. I spend most of my time cooking and crafting. Am good at Indian dishes especially South Indian. Got interested in cooking after marriage as most women do. In my blog you will find all types of veg and non veg dishes, daily tips, bachelor recipes and traditional dishes.

My cooking needs and ingredients are mostly home made (my mom and grandma style). I have never bought masalas from stores, i like to grind them myself which i feel is good and hygienic. I try dishes first and then will post here with tips for each dish. 

I also tried some of the Western food varieties. The photos i have posted in each recipe are my own. Most of the time i spend doing cooking and taking photographs. Try my dishes and send your experience with photographs to sindhu.mlt@gmail.com which i will post it to my Facebook page.

My other Interest:

I also do painting and crochet, for which i have separate page in Facebook. I spent most time before marriage in painting and drawing. I do fabric painting, glass painting, tile painting, posters and so. Crochet i learnt it from my mom. I take summer classes for painting and handcrafts for kids. 

To see my works like my page in Facebook..

Like

Susi's Home Decors in Facebook


Supporting features:


Support me with your comments and suggestions which i value the most to make this blog more useful. Also you can interact publicly in the comment box below each recipe. Like my pages and support me...

Like 

Susi's wok in Facebook

Susi's wok in twitter




Thank you very much for stopping by my blog. Your comments are very precious and I treasure them a lot. Please leave your valuable comments and suggestions here.

No comments:

Post a Comment